Join our team as a Certification Assistant!
CAMICB is a 20-year-old international nonprofit that administers the CMCA certification to HOA, condo and co-op managers. We’re looking for a passionate, organized professional to manage key components of the CMCA certification program.
Be a part of something! CMCA-certified managers have the skills to safeguard the assets of homeowners’ associations, giving home buyers peace of mind and protecting home values. You will not only be assisting professionals in advancing their career, but your role at CAMICB will be protecting consumers worldwide.
CAMICB is a fast-paced, small organization that offers flexibility, excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We provide:
- Flexible schedules
- Easy commute (metro accessible and free parking)
- Professional development
- Continued education reimbursement
- 401K matching and a FSA
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Computer loan assistance
- Healthy living programming and events
Are you ready to join a team of talented, driven, fun association professionals? Make an impact everyday. Learn more about us and what makes CAMICB a great place to work at www.camicb.org.
Purpose of the Job
- Provide excellent customer service to all candidates, CMCAs and the general public interested in CAMICB and the CMCA program. Coordinate and manage our in-house mailings. Manage our electronic document management system (Quick and Simple).
- Serve as primary resource for telephone and email inquiries regarding all aspects of the CMCA program.
- Promote excellence in customer service internally and externally.
- Manage electronic document management system to include sorting, scanning and indexing documents for all CMCAs and candidates (Quick and Simple).
- Assemble and send all in-house mailings.
- Data entry into our database (netFORUM) to ensure customer accuracy.
- Assist the Director of Credentialing Services and the Executive Director in short term special projects based on programmatic need.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
- Customer service experience and sound judgment
- Database management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and demands in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- High School diploma
- Desire to make a difference through nonprofit work
- Ability to suggest and adapt to change
- Commitment to helping others and relationship building
- Problem solver
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put Certification Assistant in the subject line.