Senior Certification Associate
Join our team as a Senior Certification Associate!
CAMICB is a 20-year-old international nonprofit that administers the CMCA certification to HOA, condo and co-op managers. We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented professional to manage key components of the CMCA certification program.
Be a part of something! CMCA-certified managers have the skills to safeguard the assets of homeowners’ associations, giving home buyers peace of mind and protecting home values. You will not only be assisting professionals in advancing their career, but your role at CAMICB will be protecting consumers worldwide.
CAMICB is a fast-paced, small organization that offers flexibility, excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We provide:
- Flexible schedules
- Easy commute (metro accessible and free parking)
- Professional development
- Continued education reimbursement
- 401K matching and a FSA
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Computer loan assistance
- Healthy living programming and events
Are you ready to join a team of talented, driven, fun association professionals? Learn more about us and what makes CAMICB a great place to work at www.camicb.org.
Purpose of the Job
- Manage the CMCA recertification and reinstatement programs from start to finish, ensuring all CMCAs are audited and approved in a timely fashion. Manage the CMCA recertification and reinstatement marketing. Develop and manage CAMICB’s social media program. Be the liaison to the Continuing Education Review Committee.
Program management (40%)
Administrative program support (30%)
- Coordinate the CMCA recertification and reinstatement processes including:
- Processing applications
- Verifying documentation and compliance
- Coordinating communication with CMCAs
- Ensuring accurate data/record management
- Developing a strategic marketing campaign (print and digital)
- Oversee the processing of all fees associated with the CMCA recertification and reinstatement applications.
- Develop and implement a branded social media campaign
- E-newsletter (Smartbrief)
- Develop and implement a prospecting campaign to capture new CMCA candidates.
- Serve as the point person for organizations submitting course applications for continuing education, including monthly review meetings with the Continuing Education Review Committee.
- Support the Executive Director and Director of Credentialing Services in various short term special projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Social media management skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
- Customer service experience and sound judgment
- Database management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and demands in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Desire to make a difference through nonprofit work
- Ability to suggest and adapt to change
- Desire to learn about data analysis and marketing
Email your resume and cover letter to Sara Duginske at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make the subject line: Senior Certification Associate.