It’s that time of year again!
As the sky turns blue and grass gets greener, homeowner and associations are bound to do a bit of spring cleaning.
The NJ Cooperator created a checklist for managers:
- Pack away your 2016 including financial documents and old files.
- Take a walk! March is a great time to schedule landscape, maintenance and architectural walks.
- Clean. Those gutters, pools and clubhouses won’t clean themselves.
- Update your Disaster Preparedness Plan.
- Get owners on board by sending out a newsletter out to your community reminding them to clean up any compliance issues.
What is on your person checklist? Share with your colleagues below.