The Foundation for Community Association Research recently published the 2013 Community Manager Compensation
and Salary Survey. The survey provides practical, data-based information to managers and the management companies and associations that hire and compensate them.
Based on almost 1,000 responses, the statistics in the report eliminate a lot of guesswork when decisions need to be made about compensation and salaries for association management professionals.
The 62-page report provides data on salary, employee benefits, health coverage and retirement plans for:
- Portfolio, on-site, high-rise and large-scale managers
- Assistant community managers
- Management company chief executive officers
Readers will also find detailed results delineated by annual community association budgets and the following professional credentials:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Association Management Specialist (AMS)
- Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM)
- Large-Scale Manager (LSM)
The survey was conducted for the Foundation by Industry Insights Inc., an independent professional research and consulting firm specializing in conducting industry operating surveys, compensation and benefits studies, and member attitude surveys for trade and professional associations.
The full report is available to CAI members for just $59. The nonmember price is $99.