NBC-CAM has certified over 13,000 CMCAs from around the world!
You’ve worked hard to earn your CMCA. We’ve made it easy to share your achievement. Spreading the word about your CMCA certification will help advance your career. Extend the visibility and awareness of your professional credential by following these tips:
- Display your CMCA certificate Frame your certificate, and hang it in a visible area of your office. Visit www.framingsuccess.com and enter NBCCAM for a discount on great frames.
- Wear your CMCA lapel pin Wear your pin at the office, at meetings and at events. E-mail
email@example.com(at)nbccam.orgfor a new pin.
- Use your CMCA padfolio and notepad Bring your padfolio and notepad to all meetings, especially within your community. To order more CMCA-printed notepads, e-mail
- Include your CMCA credential in all communications Your credential creates a positive image and increases awareness of the profession of community association management. When discussing what you do for a living, be sure to mention that you are a CMCA. Include your credential on your resume and professional biography, and include a brief description about its value.
Use the CMCA acronym after your name wherever possible, including:
- Business cards
- E-mail signatures
- Letters and reports
- Memos and faxes
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and blog postings
- Directories and listings
- Speak at events Take advantage of community events, professional meetings and CAI chapter events to speak about your CMCA and why communities benefit from hiring credentialed professionals. Use the CMCA brochure as a guide, and wear your lapel pin to create visibility and spark conversation. The greater the awareness of the CMCA credential, the greater the value to your career.
- Work with your organization/association Ask your organization to help promote the CMCA credential by posting the following message on their website with a list of their certified managers.
Board Certified: Congratulations to our newest CMCAs! The CMCA credential is the only worldwide certification program for community association managers and demonstrates that these managers have met requirements for managing condominium, cooperative and homeowner associations. [list of managers with CMCA credential]
- Educate homeowners Leave CMCA brochures in your company’s lobby or community common area to inform homeowners about the credential. Contact NBC-CAM to obtain CMCA brochures.
You can also cut, paste and customize the sample messaging we provide on our website. Extend the visibility and awareness of your professional credential!