NBC-CAM sent reminder notices today to individuals who need to recertify by October 1, 2012. Here are a few helpful links:
- Recertification application
- Recertify online
- Continuing education
- Are you due for recertification?
- Pay your annual service fee
- Recertification requirements
- Continuing education worksheet
A few things to note:
- It is the responsibility of each CMCA to provide documentation of their 16 hours of continuing education at the time of recertification. NBC-CAM does not track your CEs. If you took a class with CAI, please log into their website (caionline.org) to print out a certificate of completion.
- Only courses completed between October 1, 2010 and present will count as continuing education.
- If you have held an active AMS, PCAM, FL CAM, NV CAM or NAHC-RCM for at least a year, this will satisfy your CMCA continuing education requirement.
- Credit hours may be earned only for education that meets either of the following criteria: It pertains to community association operations or management and/or it contributes to the professional development of the CMCA.
NBC-CAM recenty hired Roland Richardson to assist with the recertification process. Contact Roland at email@example.com with any questions.