As a CMCA, you have shown a commitment to your profession by staying informed about current community association issues and holding yourself to a high standard of professional conduct.
Check out the updated “CMCAs Only” section on our website. You’ll find
- Resources to assist you in your career, including: CAI Professional Management Development Program (PMDP) course schedules,
- Links to CAI chapters and the Job Market,
- The Directory of Credentialed Professionals,
- A sample press release you can use to spread the word about your certification,
- Information you can share with your employers in order to gain support for your professional development,
- Application and dates for recertification, so you can keep your CMCA certification current—and keep your homeowners and employers confident in your ability to provide quality service, and
- How to stay connected to other CMCAs by joining the Listserv or subscribing to Community Association Management Smartbrief, the CMCA weekly e-newsletter.