For those of you who need to recertify your CMCA this Spring – We’ve extended the recertification deadline! You will be getting an email today from firstname.lastname@example.org.
To maintain your certification, you must be in good standing with your annual service fee payments, have accumulated a minimum of 16 hours of continuing education courses since you were last certified (April 1, 2010) and submit the recertification application by April 30, 2012.
Continuing education hours must relate to the management and operation of community associations or be of a professional development nature such as accounting, human resources, or office administration. Visit our site for more information on approved continuing education courses.
Steps to Recertify online:
Note: Have your 16 hours of continuing education proof handy because we’ll be asking you to enter it into the continuing education worksheet. If you have an active AMS, PCAM, NAHC-RCM, FL CAM or NV CAM, grab your ID because we will be asking for the number.
- Copy and paste this link into your internet browser: https://www.nbccam.org/cmca/recertify.cfm
- Use the email address we sent this invitation to in order to log-in. For your convenience, we have synchronized your log-in and password with the caionline.org site.
- If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot your password” link to create a new one.
- If you’ve never signed online, your password is your last name with the first letter capitalized.
3. Get started! Watch the progress bar at the top.
Our online recertification process is brand new. If you have problems, please call the NBC-CAM staff at 703.970.9300.